Greater Grace Ministries
HUMAN SLAVERY Is on the rise in most African Countries.It is becoming
more of a luctractive business here in Uganda where the youth 90% are in
employed.So they are gullible to these shroud slave marketeers who sell
them to Arab countries promising them employment.
These slave traffickers take them through bush routes to arrive on the Kenyan port of Mombasa or Kenya airport with forged papers in order to fly them to Arab Countries.
These unsuspecting especially girls,are sold for sex slavery when they reach these Arab Countries.Many of these girls get killed or get i juries and others commit suicide
I have set up a resque center for these girls as we fight these slave traders and get these women and girls from their grips before they get to these Arab countries and also those brought back by the Government all need Counseling and resetlement in the society
I appeal to welwishers to help praying for this program a d help also with funds to resettle these girls.
To give contact the writer Pastor David Kisaame
From now on, Pastor Kisaame David will be appointed the representative of The Jason Foundation for Africa.
Munich, Germany, August 1st 2016
Interview with Pastor David Kisaame from Uganda
Robert: Dear Pastor David Kisaame, you thankfully agreed to be interviewed. I am positive your input is more than needed over here. Pastor, you live in Uganda, Africa and are the director of the Greater Grace Ministries. Can you please explain what exactly you are doing there?
Pastor David: I am Pastor David Kisaame, the Overseer (Director) of Greater Grace Ministries in Uganda. I was saved in 1992 and from that time I have been operating in my call as a Pastor/ Teacher and a Church planter . I hold a Bachelor in Biblical studies, from a Bible School in Uganda started by missionaries who came from Maryland Bible College and Seminary Baltimore, USA . In my calling I have taught in Bible Schools and in seminars, Churches and in Communities about the Word of Life. I have also helped plant Churches in Kenya . In my calling I have traveled to different countries like Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda DRC Congo, Ghana, Finland and the USA.
Currently, Greater Grace Ministries has the following outreaches:
1. Evangelism and Planting Churches is our priority number one in my call. Together with my team we reach villages and towns with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. After that we plant Churches where many people responded and appoint a Pastor for them. Currently we have over 15 Churches spread in Uganda and Kenya.
2. Bible College training for Pastors is another outreach. We believe that unless a Pastor is trained he cannot be a good steward of the Word to the congregation. He is able to preach truth other than teach heresy. So we have a Bible College though not big. It has no buildings, but we use our Church buildings as temporary Bible College .
Here the challenge is that we lack land for College buildings and buildings themselves . Another challenge here is that pastors from rural areas have no money to pay for their theological education so there is a need for funding in areas of scholarships.
3. Childrens Ministry. Here we have come up with an idea of teaching young Children the Bible and the best we could think of is to start a Christian school. By having these Children in school the bible is taught to them constantly as they are the future Church for Christ. However this school is in the Rural area where education level is low and paying fees by parents is not easy so we almost provide our services to teach depending on God's provision.
4. Orphans. We support Orphans with all life necessities as far as our resources can afford. We have put some of these Orphans in the Christian school. They are kept in our homes.
5. A pregnancy resource center. This is an outreach to girls and women who are in a lot of pressure from their pregnancies, thinking of aborting their unborn . This is very prevalent in Uganda though the law does not allow abortion. But due to poverty in homes many babies are aborted every day. So we came up with this idea of counseling these women and girls against abortion. This office has seen many babies born in the natural way . Our Ministry is for sanctity of life. We are anti-abortionists because life starts right after conception and is given by God. Nobody should terminate life only God who gave it Jer 1:5.
R: What are the most urgent needs of the people in Uganda?
P: The most urgent needs of the People of Uganda are
1. Alleviation from Poverty. Uganda is a Third World country and land locked. In the west is Congo, in the east Kenya, in the North Sudan and in the South Tanzania and Burundi. So it has no access to the ocean. This has made a great impact on Uganda by depending upon other nations. The unemployed rate is very high among the youth. We need programs or projects that will help especially the youth to start up businesses or succeed in agriculture. We believe if these projects. If given funds for supporting them are well managed, poverty can be eradicated from our society. Since the Church is among the population it can play a vital role in the community, by implementing these projects. In a nutshell - Uganda needs projects. If the wealth of a country is attained, sickness and diseases become rare, families and homes get income, illiteracy is not heard of because every child can go to school.
2. Health Education Programs. Most of the Uganda community live in rural areas or villages where illiteracy is very high. That is why there are so many orphans in Uganda. People are not taught how to prevent Aids/HIV. Teaching in rural areas about Aids is important. Not only that, but tropical diseases are at rampant, no medicines in hospitals, bad eating habits and healthy living needs to be taught and if our ministry is funded it is ready to carry out some of these programs.
R: What can you tell us about the Christian Church in Uganda?
P: Christianity in Uganda has been going through a lot of political upheavals since 1962 - the year it received political independence from Britain. Wars after wars, military coups after coups, guerilla wars and so on.
R: How is the current political situation in your country? Is there a need for Christians to be afraid?
P: Unlike other Easter African states, Uganda has gone through a lot and Idi Amin left a scathing mark on Uganda. However, now since President Museveni came to power 30 years ago some relief has been realized and peace prevails. Under such a prevailing situation Uganda is enjoying and Christianity is growing rapidly. We reach people with the gospel and free to say or defend the Faith . Many Church buildings are being put up. There is absolute freedom for Christianity in Uganda.
R: How do your outreach and evangelization efforts look like, Pastor David?
P: Our efforts to evangelize are done in a free and peaceful environment. Even we evangelise to the Moslem community of which some receive Christ in there lives and come to pray in Churches . The only hindrance for our ministry is that we don‘t have vehicles to reach distant villages or deep mountain areas. But as far as planting Churches and teaching the Bible, we are absolutely free.
R: For a long time missionaries came to Africa to tell the people there about Jesus. Now it looks like the West needs missionaries from Africa as its own Christian faith is going down. Do you agree?
P: With this kind of peace for Christianity in most of African countries , many gifted Pastors , Teachers , Evangelists Prophets and Apostles are being called to ministry by God and since Western Countries are cooling down there is a need for their spiritual revival.
R: In what way can the Church in Africa be a shining light for the nations? What special gifts do the people in Africa have?
P: The African Church can provide these gifted men to lead the revival in the Western World and Europe.
R: What message do you want to give to the people in other countries?
P: I appeal to other countries, first of all to the political side . Let governments create a free atmosphere for Christianity. God is ready to change the lives of people as long as He is honored and given glory. If there is good governance, Christianity can flourish every where. To the Rich Western World: give funds towards the growth of Christianity. Give to charities that reach the people with the Word of God and God will bless you more and more.
R: How can people contact you?
P: Pastor David Kisaame can be reached on the following addresses P.O.Box 3229 Kampala Uganda Tel +256782461403 or +256752461403 Email Kisaamedavid@yahoo.com, email@example.com
R: Thank you pastor for sharing this with us.
May the Lord bless you all richly.
Munich, December 12th 2016
Today I traveled to a Village called Katiro in Budaka District to find
more about the incident of which all of us have been inquisitive to know
the where about of Moses Mutasa and Reverend Mukenya who were attacked
by a mob of Moslems
I arrived at 2:30 pm after a long long ride on a motorcycle which I hired together with its rider to take me deep in these villages It took me 4 hours to locate Reverend Mus Mukenye . It was not easy because people in the area were at first not cooperative as they thought Iam an Intellingence officer from Police who has come to arrest people because of that incident. I explained that I was a Pastor who has come to pay a Visit to Reverend Musa Mukenye is when they revealed his whereabouts
Reverend Musa Mukenye welcomed me where I met him and we walked to the Church premise where the Moslem mob attacked the congregation while they were having a night prayer meeting . He told me that a huge moslem mob of over 1000 estimate attacked them , removed the iron sheets as the Christians locked themselves in the building . Many were beaten and women raped , and many injuries sustained . After the mayhem the injured were taken to the nearby Clinic to receive medication . However some Christians have left the area for good for their dear lives and settled in other places far away . Among these is Moses Mutasa . He was a deacon not a Pastor , Reverend Musa Mukenya told me
All their furniture were broken and vandalised in Church . They have made some repairing but finances not easy for them
They are also building a new Church building of which roofing is needed and they are on their knees to complete it . I will send their budget estimate for roofing this building as soon as Reverend Musa Mukenye is ready with the quotations which he promised to send me
I have attached the photos of my trip and please enjoy thse photos together with Reverend Musa Mukenye and some Christians who welcomed me . Iam standing next to reverend Musa Mukenye
Pray for peace in this area as it is a moslem infected rural village . I saw 5 Mosques sorrounding the Church and one mosque is less that 50 meters from this Church
Pray for funds to roof their new building
Pray for me as well to have a quicker means of reaching these Christians
Pastor David Kisaame
April 12th, 2017